Tuesday 18 September 2012

My First Card...


n My First post in this blog! After browsing through many blogs about card-making n other arts n crafts, I finally decided I too must have a blog of my own :)

The main reason I created this blog is to participate in 365 Card Challenges. Here is my card...



My husband has been asking me for a card to keep in his office cubicle and I thought of doing something in bright n cheerful colours. 

I used white cardstock, Quilling strips, Foam flowers n Buttons here. I drew the bee with Markers n wrote the sentiment on a piece of creamish white card (though you cant see the difference in the pic :( ). I'm thinking of attaching an Origami vertical box to the other end of the card. Will upload another pic if I do so.

I'm submitting this card for the following challenges.

I would have submitted it for Say it in..Lime, Mango, Orange and White @ Annaballe Stamps blog challenge too if I hadn't used blue in my card. I'm a newbie to these challenges, so I donno if I can submit despite that. Does anyone know about this?

Hope you liked the card. Please leave your comments, your feedback means a lot :)


     I'm happy to tell you I've been selected as one of the Spotlight Designers on 365Cards for this card :)


12 comments:

  1. Great work. looks like professional work.. keep it up..hope u win the challenge.. all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the buttons. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well this has put a big ole smile on my face!!!
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on your blog adventure!!! LOVE the strips and happy bright colors!!!! sooo glad you played along with 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch with those cute flowers.

    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kiranmayee! This is such a fun card and a great take on the sketch, too! Thank you for playing along with us at the 365 Cards. We hope you play with us again soon! :)

    Thanks,
    DT Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. @365Cards Design Team..Thanks a lot for the encouraging words. I enjoyed making this card for the challenge n hoping to complete all the 365 challenges some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so PRETTY I just love all the bright colors you used. A very happy card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART 1,000 POSTS Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Diana! Your Linky Party was fun. Thanks for letting me join :)

      Delete
  9. You drew that bee? It looks great! I also love your color choices. Bright and cheerful are always winners with me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really superb cards.......all are so beautiful................


    ReplyDelete