Sunday 10 November 2013

Amigurumi Owl

Hi! Today I am going to share one of the Amigurumi projects I have been working on. I totally fell in love with Crochet and have been exploring many Crochet patterns online! :) In that process, I came across these adorable little Owls by Kristi Tullus ( This is a free pattern. Check her blog: http://engsidrun.spire.ee/blogs/blog1.php/free-pattern-crocheted-owls). They are so cute!

I really loved the colour combos she used, they are so bright and cheerful! I thought of using different colours, but when I saw the tiny pink balls of yarn that had been in my stash for eons, I felt it's time they turn into a tiny pink Owl :) So here it is.


It is not perfect. But considering this is only my second attempt at Amigurumi ( the first one is also an Owl, a baby one, tinier than this one :) ) I think it still turned out kind of cute.


Hope you liked it. I am off to hunt online for new Amigurumi doll patterns now. Will be back with another post soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. lovely little owl..thanks for introducing to me to amigurumi!
    First time here, love your chrochet and cards, happy to follow you.
    Do visit me at http://lav-art-craft-food.blogspot.com.au/

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete