Saturday 6 October 2012

Feeling Floral...

    This is my card for today. Its very simple. I wanted to do something that has lots of flowers n warm colours. Since I didn't have such patterned papers, I decided to make one. I took a paper out of my sketch book ( it has that creamish white colour n is strong enough) n painted simple flowers on it with Red, Yellow n Orange Acrylic paints with a Cotton ear-bud :) I let them dry n ta-da! My paper is ready.

    I glued it to White handmade cardstock n attached a piece of Red cardstock to the front layer.
I painted a cake on a Red Handmade cardstock with White Acrylic paint.






         The inside is simple with just "Happy Birthday" written on a red card.




Supplies used:

  • Cardstock: White n Red handmade
  • Acrylic Paints from Fevicryl Hobby Ideas
Challenges:
Hope you liked it. Please leave your comments :)

13 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I love those colors!!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the pops of red...and the texture is lovely. Thank you for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty creation, great colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Emerald Faeries, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute CAS card
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Love the use of the fabric. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood Of Crafters for our Happy Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at ATCs With Attitude xx ~Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty. Beautiful color combo. Thanks for joining ATCs With Attitude. See you again.

    Dwita.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really lovely card..!

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner" # 1 & Best of luck.!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card. So stunning design. I like the colors you've used and that cake image is looking great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Thanks for joining our first challenge at crafters corner

    ReplyDelete